Recovery from a mental illness or substance use disorder is possible through supports and treatment. Although there is no cure for a developmental disability, a full system of services are available that help support self determined lives for children, adults, their families, and friends. As Coordinating Agencies we want to help reduce that stress by reducing the time and effort it takes to find help and receive services.
Network180 – Kent County & Allegan County
Toll Free: 1.800.749.7720
Routine business hours:
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
Emergency services available 24 hours
790 Fuller Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Office of Recipient Rights
Toll Free: 1.866.332.0002
Toll Free: 1.866.411.0690
Access Center Contact Info (clinical or case related questions):
- CMH of Ottawa County 1-877-588-4357, or the direct SUD line 616 393-4424
- CMH of Muskegon County 1-855-795-1771
- West Michigan CMH (Lake, Mason, Oceana Counties) 1-800-992-2061
Catholic Charities West Michigan (adolescent focus)
- Holland: 355 Settler Rd, Holland, MI 49242 - Phone: 616.796.9595, TF: 888.786.5633
- Muskegon: 1095 Third St., Muskegon, MI 49441 - Phone: 231.726.4735
- Community Healing Center, 1225 S. 11th St. #101, Niles, MI 49120 - P: 269.684.7741
- Harbortown Treatment Center, 1022 E Main St, Benton Harbor, MI 49022 - Phone: 269.926.0015
- Mercy Life Counseling: 125 E. Southern, Muskegon, MI 49442 - Phone: 231.726.3582
- West Michigan Therapy: 1823 Commerce St., Muskegon, MI 49442 - Phone: 231.728.2138
Ottagan Addictions Rehabilitations (OAR) (offer residential treatment)
- Grand Haven: 700 Washington Ave., Grand Haven, MI 49417 - Phone: 616.842.6710
- Holland: 483 Century Lane, Holland, MI 49423 - Phone: 616.396.5284
- Allegan: 217 Hubbard St., Allegan, MI 49010 - Phone: 269.673.1896
- Grand Haven: 321 S. Beechtree St., Grand Haven, MI 49417 - Phone: 616.846.5880
- Holland: 412 Century Lane, Holland, MI 49423 - Phone: 616.396.2301
For information on other treatment centers and options in Michigan please check out drugabuse.com.
Evergreen Ministries in Hudsonville offers a variety of recovery groups. Whether you are struggling with something that is impacting your life or hurting because a person you love is trapped, welcome. Recovery is about freedom and healing from some of life’s most difficult situations.
Phone: (616) 669-7700
Address: 4512 – 48th Avenue, Hudsonville, MI 49426
Visit their website for a full list of meetings and services.