Helping Parents Prevent Youth Substance Abuse

Get Help

If this is a life threatening medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.  


If you or a loved one is in need of substance use disorder treatment, please contact the following:

County Help Line
Alcona County 1-800-834-3393
Allegan County 1-800-749-7720
Alpena County 1-800-834-3393
BarryCounty 1-800-781-0353
Barrien County 1-800-781-0353
Branch County 1-800-781-0353
Calhoun County 1-800-781-0353
Cass County 1-800-781-0353
Grand Traverse County 1-800-834-3393
Iosco County 1-800-834-3393
Kalamazoo County 1-800-781-0353
Kalkaska County 1-800-834-3393
Kent County 1-800-749-7720
Lake County 1-800-992-2061
Leelanau County 1-800-834-3393
Mason County 1-800-992-2061
Montmorency County 1-800-834-3393
Muskegon County 1-855-795-1771
Newaygo County 231-652-1780
Oakland County 1-800-231-1127
Oceana County 1-800-992-2061
Oscoda County 1-800-834-3393
Otsego County  
Ottawa County 1-877-588-4357
Presque Isle County 1-800-834-3393
St. Joseph County 1-800-781-0353
Van Buren County 1-800-781-0353



Use the TalkSooner app for tips on how to talk to your kids about not using alcohol or other drugs.